01 Mar 2019
Zwobot v1.7 update
* Zwobot - new/fixed: Performance improvements. You should now have much less heavy GUI delays and better over all performance.
* Zwobot - new: The beat ease on main A/B X-Fade is now directly shown in Zwobot.
* Zwobot - new: Set loop size in the play bar.
* Zwobot - new: More efficient and better looking filter/blend modes.
* Zwobot - new FX connector: New internal FX module management & optimizations regarding duplicate entries and deleting old FX entries.
* REC - fixed: Crashes while recording.
* REC - new: Recording with ProRes codec(recommended), and no more need to set the destiny for every single recorded file.
* Monitor - fixed: Flickering fps view in track name.
* All - fixed: Sound reactivity changes itself by accident.
* All - new: Redesign of the whole Sound Reactivity. -> More precise and accurate Sound Reactivity.
* All - new: It is now possible to increase AND decrease the sound-reaction of all dials. Base value is the set main dial value.
* All - new: More efficient filter/blend modes.
* New FX: ROTARY - Create a 4x blend-copy of the screen and rotate it.
* VHS - fixed: Fixed internals. Minor enhancements. And finally fixed that „black background“ issue.
* PETRA - new: Code redesign & GUI redesign. More shapes (finally a sphere) and faster response. New easing modes in the rotate area.
* MULTI - new: GUI redesign & all axis rotate.
* ERRQUAKE - fixed: Fast manual triggering disables the main dial.
* ERRQUAKE - new: More natural flickering based on Video input movement.
* ERRQUAKE - new: Grain/noise.
* LINR - new: Random pixels set now to its original position. Speed up/slow down FX.
* DIGGI - new: Switch to random glitches. (if motion glitches are to less).
* DEELAY - fixed: Internal issues.
* BLUR - new: Code redesign. It’s now a different kind and less performance taking Blur, what fits better into moving visuals.
* STROBO - new: Sound Reactivity.
* DRIFT - fixed: Code redesign + feedback adjustment and orientation (X,Y) change.
* VAUDIO - fixed: Resolution issues.
* VAUDIO - new: Texture mode, color mode & smoothing + screen run mode.
* VSINE - new: Surface mode for none smooth pattern.
* 3D - fixed: After disconnecting from FX port could not reconnect restored.
* 3D - new: New easing modes in the rotate area.
* TWST - fixed: Performance issues.
* TWST - new: New easing modes in the rotate area.
* SR_DUKE and SR_RUN will no longer be further developed. You now have the same/more possibilities with Petra and Earl.
* We’ve optimized and changed a lot of code. Probably there is something we forgot to think about.. So if there is some behavior other than it was in 1.6 just write us.
© Zwobot 2019 - email@example.com