08 feb 2018
Ableton Live 10
Ableton Live 10 comes without any packages for Max. If you wanna run Zwobot in Live 10 you need to install the VIDDLL engine, jit.mo and Syphon/Spout via the Max Package Manager. Please make sure you install those packages within the Max8 environment!
The easyest way to do this is open Max8 directly trought Ableton 10.
See video demonstration.
06 june 2018
Zwobot v1.52 update
* Zwobot - new: Zwobot now remembers the playback status (play/pause) when the engine is turned on again.
* Zwobot - fixed: If you run still images, connected FX modules are delaying while changing stills.
* Monitor - new: There is now a little button (L) for link/delink the Zwobot engine on/off to the Ableton Live play button.
* Rack - fixed: Rack opens random the file manager.
* Rack - fixed: Rack sends random files on startup when Rack is placed after Zwobot in one track.
* Catch - fixed: Resolution issues
* VAUDIO - new: code optimization.
* FDBK - new: removed brightness dial, added Trail mode.
* New FX Module - Deform - Deform/Bend video/texture.
* Monitor - The Monitor Module was/is killing the undo-history of Ableton Live. The „show FPS in the trackname“ in now disabled by default. Switch it on/off by clicking the fps in the Monitor module.
© Zwobot 2018 - email@example.com